REGISTRATION WILL OPEN APRIL 1, 2020
The eleventh annual British Motoring Festival will take place July 10-12, 2020, and once again will be held on the beautiful campus of the King’s-Edgehill School in Windsor, NS. King’s-Edgehill is the oldest independent school in Canada and the British Commonwealth, dating back to circa 1788. The 75 acre campus, featuring many acres of lawn and shade trees, is just 45 minutes from Halifax.
In 2019 more than 700 visitors to the Saturday events saw 135 participating British cars, motorcycles and trucks from New England, Quebec, Ontario and the Atlantic Provinces.
- Friday night, street party
- Saturday is the main part of the Festival:
- Breakfast for registered participants
- Registered Participant’s vehicles will be displayed on the showgrounds
- The Featured Marque will be the Triumph brand of vehicles.
- Public viewing is open from 10am to 4pm
- Parking is free
- General admission: $3
- Children 6-16 years old: $2
- Children 5 and under are free
- Awards Presentation
- An evening banquet for registered participants
- Sunday morning concludes the Festival with a breakfast at the Spitfire Arms for registered participants
For more detail see the BMF Programme